Title: And You Make It So Hard To Forget
Fandom: BBC Merlin
Summary: And Gwen couldn’t help but give in when Morgana kissed her then, unable to resist the way her body reacted to the memory of Morgana’s hands on it, touching her into oblivion once more.
Disclaimer: I own a laptop, an internet connection, and a bunch of plot bunnies. I most definitely do not own these characters or the show they’re from.( Read more...Collapse )
I figured I'd go ahead and do one of these, since my list of Swan Queen fics just seems to keep growing. It'll keep things more organized, and I'll update it with every new fic that I write. :)
- Kiss Me Tonight (I Don't Want To Be Lonely), PG - She didn’t know exactly when her loneliness had caught up with her, but if she was completely honest with herself, it had been bothering her for quite some time.
- Hold Tight, G - Emma yearns for the warmth of the other woman’s body pressed against her own, but the moment has passed.
- Words I Couldn't Say, G - Emma nods, and then Regina's standing right in front of her, looking a bit fragile and heartbroken still. Emma resists the urge to wrap her arms around the other woman. Stuffs her hands into her jacket pockets instead.
- Laughter, G - It starts off as just a giggle, and quickly turns into a full blown, throw-your-head-back, tears-in-your-eyes guffaw.
- Make This Go On Forever, M - In which Regina wants Emma all to herself.
- You Can't Mistake Me For the Enemy Tonight, PG - It’s late, and Emma’s been drinking, and she’s sure she’s going to end up regretting this, but that doesn’t stop her from reaching her hand up and ringing the doorbell.
Fairy Tales & Happy Endings Series
- Feels Better When You're Here, M - And she curses, because that’s the classy thing to do in front of your 10-year-old son’s adoptive mom, who also happens to be the Mayor and your arch enemy, who you’ve just accidentally groped, while tipsy. And secretly horny.
- Putting to Sleep a Lion, PG-13 - Regina lets out an audible sigh of relief, and there’s that thing again, in her chest and in her stomach that feels oddly like butterflies fluttering their wings. She’s not sure how this happened, how she let Emma Swan get under her skin, but she thinks she could come to love this feeling. If she doesn’t already.
- Hope for the Hopeless, G - Before Emma has time to register what's happening, she's being enveloped by warm arms. She's being hugged. Really hugged. By Regina Mills. In the middle of Granny's diner. With a dozen or so people staring at them in shock, Henry included.
- Constant Craving, M - There's this empty feeling in the pit of her stomach that's been there since Regina left, this constant craving that only Regina can satisfy, and Emma can never ignore it for too long.
- Storytime, G - Sometimes, Emma reads Henry his favorite fairy tales.
- My Damsel (A Confession to an Adversary), R - It’s three small words. Three small words that, when uttered for the first time, could either make or break this entire system they’ve managed to work out.
- Dark That Follows, G - If this is what being in love feels like, Emma Swan wants absolutely nothing to do with it.
- Emotional Drought, G - But Regina should have known that easy isn't always how things go. When things are easy, a lot of the time, they're not really worth it. And Emma Swan, well, she was definitely worth it.
- Stop and Say You Love Me, R - In which Regina enlists Mary Margaret's help in getting Operation: Get Emma Back under way.
- Simple As It Should Be, G - On Saturday, Emma takes Henry to the arcade. It's there that she finally breaks the news to him about her feelings for his mother.
- My Happy Ending, G - Maybe happy endings do exist.
I know I have been neglecting my LJ a horrible amount, and I'm fairly certain I don't even have followers anymore, but I'm kind of hoping to start posting some fic things here again. So... yeah.
Title: In Which Regina’s Cooking Skills Are Sorely Lacking (But Morgana Doesn’t Mind)
Fandom: Once Upon a Time/Merlin
Summary: See title. XD
Disclaimer: I own a laptop, an internet connection, and a bunch of plot bunnies. I most definitely do not own these characters or the shows they’re from.
A/N: This is decidedly AU, because we all know Regina makes the best lasagna in Storybrooke, but shh. Don’t tell anyone. ;)( Read more...Collapse )
Title: The Remedy is Change
Fandom: Once Upon a Time
Pairing: Ruby/Mary Margaret
Rating: We’ll say PG-ish for a few swear words
Summary: Mary Margaret isn’t sure what she expected when she agreed to go out on another date with Dr. Whale.
Disclaimer: I don’t own a thing, but it’s fun to pretend, isn’t it? :)
A/N: I couldn’t remember anyone ever mentioning Dr. Whale’s first name, so I made one up. Because I can. ;)( Read more...Collapse )
Title: This is Not a Fairytale (You Are Not a Hero)
Fandom: Once Upon a Time
Pairing/Characters: Regina, Mary Margaret, mentions of Ruby/Regina (Red Queen)
Rating: PG, for allusions to certain things
Summary: Mary Margaret finds out that Regina has been using Ruby for her own personal gain and decides to confront her about it.
Disclaimer: I don’t own a thing. Suffice to say, if I did, we’d all be watching this instead of writing/reading it.A/N: I’m currently working on maybe turning this into a little series, but I’m not sure what’ll come of it. Hopefully something good. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this one. It’s pretty short, but I had a lot of fun writing evil, bitchy Regina. xD( Read more...Collapse )
Title: Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Fandom: Once Upon a Time
Pairing: Red Snow (Red Riding Hood x Snow White)
Rating: Umm, we’ll keep it PG for allusions to certain things. ;)
Summary: Snow thinks that maybe, she should play the wolf more often.
Disclaimer: I don’t own a thing, sadly. If I did, suffice to say we’d all be watching this instead of reading/writing it.( Read more...Collapse )